Are you ready for the Fall season to begin? Practices for Cheney Middle School and Cheney High School begin August 17th. Make sure you have all necessary paperwork filed in the office in order to be eligible to practice.
- Annual physical completed by a doctor (Form PPE)
- Concussion form (completed during online enrollment)
- Concussion training video (to be completed with coaches)
- **Covid Questionnaire – new this year and should be completed as soon as possible, so that medical documentation can be acquired prior to August 17 if necessary. These forms are also available in the HS office. The intention of having this form completed is to allow everyone to get off to a healthy start and give activities the best possible chance to succeed amidst the current pandemic situation. (Form)
- Pay to play fees were collected at enrollment. If not paid at that time, they need to be paid prior to the first competition. ($50 HS, $30 MS for entire year)